All YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SHRM® EXAM
Content of the exam
- - Leadership (Managerial skills & ethical practice)
- - Interpersonal communication (Relationship Management, Communication and Cultural Effectiveness)
- - Business (Business experience, consultation and critical appraisal)
- - Talent Management (Strategy and Planning, Talent Acquisition, Team Performance and Motivation, Professional Development, Compensation and Benefits)
- - Organization (HR Function Structure, Organizational Effectiveness and Development, Workforce Management, Employee Relations and Social Partners, Digital Tools Management)
- - Workplace (Managing international resources, diversity and professional integration, risk management, corporate social responsibility)
Format of fhe exam
The exam takes place over two periods of time in the year: between May and June or between December and February.
160 multiple choice questions in English
Computer-based in a prometric center
95 general knowledge questions
You are assessed on your mastery of the theoretical concepts of the program. Click here to see examples of exam questions.
65 situational questions
You are evaluated on your decision-making abilities through concrete cases. Click here to see examples of exam questions.
Official pass rates
SHRM-CP : Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019