Investment Foundations Certificate®
The Investment Foundations Certificate® program covers the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, providing a clear understanding of the global investment industry.
Why should you pursue the Investment Foundations Program designation?
Who is it for?
- The Investment Foundations Certificate is ideal for people who are working in connexion of the finance world or anyone with a desire of a better understanding of this complex environment:
- Human Resources
- Client Service
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Sales
- Compliance and Legal
- Investor Relations
- Public Relations
The value of the Investment Foundations®
- The Investment Foundations Certificate is a comprehensive global program designed to give all professional a clear understanding of the investment industry and their professional responsibilities within it.
- Sharing understanding:
- The designation raises workforce competence by helping candidates understand industry functions, relationships and their role and professional responsibilities, helping them see where they fit in the big picture.
- Improving performance:
- The designation provides a common global standard across all functions that will help you, your company, and ultimately the industry, perform better together.
- Standing out:
- The certificate helps you stand out from the crowd by signaling an institutional commitment to ethics. It also helps you to gain knowledge over and above their peers.
- Building confidence:
- The certificate gives you a greater confidence and trust in the decisions you make on behalf of the business, contributing to stronger morale, motivation and loyalty.
- Worldwide recognition:
- The Investment Foundations Certificate is delivered by the CFA Institute - The most renowned financial institution in the world.
Get the Skills
- The program covers the essentials across all aspects of the investment industry through seven modules. The core purpose of the investment industry The essential foundations for the investment world – ethics and regulation Understand how the (economic) world works The basic investment options, what they are and their purpose How the industry helps us invest, who the participants are and what they do Understand how systems and controls are used in the industry Client needs
4 300 Candidates in 2015
95 Hours average study time for exam
How to become certified?
1- The requirements
There are no educational or professional requirements to sit for the Claritas Exam.
2- Register to the Claritas Exam
To register for the Claritas exam, you will need to create an account on the CFA Institute website. When you register, you will be asked to show you understand and abide by the policies of the CFA Institute. Payment for registration is done online. You have 180 days from your registration confirmation date to schedule your exam at a PearsonVUE test center.
3- Prepare the Investment Foundations Certificate® Exam
Start your preparation with Top Finance - we will be at your side every step of the way. Explore our learning options
4- Become Investment Foundations Certificate® charterholder
Once you have passed the exam, you will receive your certificate.
Prepare the Investment Foundations™ certificateThis designation requires a combination of optimal review program and efficient study materials. Top Finance, in partnership with Kaplan Schweser, accompanies you through your exam preparation thanks to comprehensive program available in various formats:
*red highlight indicates mandatory fields