Chartered Financial Analyst® designation (CFA®)
In a fast evolving world, the CFA® designation provides the key to career success and the highest recognition of your expertise.
Schweser Free Trial
With Schweser’s Free Trial, you can experience how the core study tools act as complements to each other, giving you concise and comprehesive coverage of the entire CFA curriculum.
How can CFA® certification change your career?
The right career choice
- Already working in finance:
- Build on your experience while enhancing your professional standing and perspectives.
- Looking to switch careers:
- Acquire in-demand skills in finance while achieving your place among the elite in the profession.
- A Student:
- Demonstrate that you have the commitment and high level ability to succeed in finance.
Choose to be outstanding
- Leading global recognition:
- The CFA® charter is the most valued investment credential in the world with five decades of respected history.
- Benchmark for recruitment:
- Employers regard the CFA® charter as a desirable and increasingly essential credential.
- A Global network:
- Join a network of more than 120 000 members across the globe.
- Proven financial sharpness:
- Successful candidates demonstrate mastery of in-demand skills and know-how.
Get the skills
- The CFA® Program prepares you for a three-part exam, designed to demonstrate your investment decision-making abilities.
- Level I:
- Knowledge and comprehension with emphasis on valuation and portfolio management.
- Level II:
- Greater analysis and application of asset evaluation.
- Level III:
- Effective portfolio management thanks to evaluation tools and analytical methods.
How to become a CFA® charterholder?
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or be in the final year of your degree program at the time of registration.
- Or four years of professional work experience.
- Or a combination of full-time professional and college experience that totals at least four years prior to enrolment.
2- Register to the CFA® exam
3- Prepare for the CFA® exam
4- Become a CFA® charterholder
Our CFA® PreparationThis selective designation requires a combination of optimal review and efficient study materials. Top Finance, in partnership with Kaplan Schweser, accompanies you through your CFA® exam preparation thanks to its comprehensive program, available in various formats:
CFA® Info Session & Free CoursesWe regularly organize free event in Europe. Check out the next dates and register
*red highlight indicates mandatory fields