Chartered Financial Analyst® designation (CFA®)
In a fast evolving world, the CFA® designation provides the key to career success and the highest recognition of your expertise.
Sign up Today
Schweser Free Trial
With Schweser’s Free Trial, you can experience how the core study tools act as complements to each other, giving you concise and comprehesive coverage of the entire CFA curriculum.
How can CFA® certification change your career?
The right career choice
- Already working in finance:
- Build on your experience while enhancing your professional standing and perspectives.
- Looking to switch careers:
- Acquire in-demand skills in finance while achieving your place among the elite in the profession.
- A Student:
- Demonstrate that you have the commitment and high level ability to succeed in finance.
Choose to be outstanding
- Leading global recognition:
- The CFA® charter is the most valued investment credential in the world with five decades of respected history.
- Benchmark for recruitment:
- Employers regard the CFA® charter as a desirable and increasingly essential credential.
- A Global network:
- Join a network of more than 120 000 members across the globe.
- Proven financial sharpness:
- Successful candidates demonstrate mastery of in-demand skills and know-how.
Get the skills
- The CFA® Program prepares you for a three-part exam, designed to demonstrate your investment decision-making abilities.
- Level I:
- Knowledge and comprehension with emphasis on valuation and portfolio management.
- Level II:
- Greater analysis and application of asset evaluation.
- Level III:
- Effective portfolio management thanks to evaluation tools and analytical methods.
200 000 Candidates every year
308 Average study time per level
86% of worldwide candidates recommend the CFA® Program
How to become a CFA® charterholder?
To enroll in the CFA® Program you need to meet specific educational or professional requirements:
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or be in the final year of your degree program at the time of registration.
- Or four years of professional work experience.
- Or a combination of full-time professional and college experience that totals at least four years prior to enrolment.
2- Register to the CFA® exam
Top Finance guides you through the steps to register for the official exam. Applying for the CFA® made easy!
3- Prepare for the CFA® exam
Start your preparation with us. Top Finance will be at your side every step of the way. Explore our learning options!
4- Become a CFA® charterholder
Once you have passed all the three levels, you must prove that you have met the professional experience requirements, become a member of CFA Institute and apply for membership at your local CFA Society.
Our CFA® PreparationThis selective designation requires a combination of optimal review and efficient study materials. Top Finance, in partnership with Kaplan Schweser, accompanies you through your CFA® exam preparation thanks to its comprehensive program, available in various formats:
CFA® Info Session & Free CoursesWe regularly organize free event in Europe. Check out the next dates and register
« As for me, this is the methodology that made the difference, you gave me all the tools and structure. I simply provided my working time. Thank you for my Level I » Jerome L. - CFA
*red highlight indicates mandatory fields