The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
In a fast evolving world, the CFA® designation provides the key to career success and the highest recognition of your expertise.
How can CFA® certification change your career?
The right career choice
Who is it for ?
- Already working in finance:
- Build on your experience while enhancing your professional standing and perspectives.
- Looking to switch careers:
- Acquire in-demand skills in finance while achieving your place among the elite in the profession.
- A Student:
- Demonstrate that you have the commitment and high level ability to succeed in finance.
Choose to be outstanding
Benefits of the CFA® Charter
- Leading global recognition:
- The CFA® charter is the most valued investment credential in the world with five decades of respected history.
- Benchmark for recruitment:
- Employers regard the CFA® charter as a desirable and increasingly essential credential.
- A Global network:
- Join a network of more than 120 000 members across the globe.
- Proven financial sharpness:
- Successful candidates demonstrate mastery of in-demand skills and know-how.
Get the skills
Unveil the CFA® Exam
- The CFA® Program prepares you for a three-part exam, designed to demonstrate your investment decision-making abilities.
- Level I:
- Knowledge and comprehension with emphasis on valuation and portfolio management.
- Level II:
- Greater analysis and application of asset evaluation.
- Level III:
- Effective portfolio management thanks to evaluation tools and analytical methods.
200 000 Candidates every year
308 Average study time per level
86% of worldwide candidates recommend the CFA® program
How to become a CFA® charterholder
To enroll in the CFA® Program you need to meet specific educational or professional requirements:
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or be in the final year of your degree program at the time of registration.
- Or four years of professional work experience.
- Or a combination of full-time professional and college experience that totals at least four years prior to enrolment.
2- Register to the CFA® Exam
Top Finance guides you through the steps to register for the official exam. Applying for the CFA® made easy!
3- Prepare for the CFA® Exam
Start your preparation with us. Top Finance will be at your side every step of the way. Explore our learning options!
4- Become a CFA® charterholder
Once you have passed all the three levels, you must prove that you have met the professional experience requirements, become a member of CFA Institute® and apply for membership at your local CFA Society.
Our CFA® PreparationThis selective designation requires a combination of optimal review and efficient study materials. Top Finance, in partnership with Kaplan Schweser, accompanies you through your CFA® exam preparation thanks to its comprehensive program, available in various formats:
« As for me, this is the methodology that made the difference, you gave me all the tools and structure. I simply provided my working time. Thank you for my Level I » Jerome L.